Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make the user experience more efficient. The law stipulates that we can only store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies, we need your permission. This site uses different types of cookies. Certain cookies are placed by third-party services which appear on our pages. You can accept or decline the placement of cookies at any time.
During your first visit to the Garage-Location Patrick SA website, a banner displaying brief information on the placement of cookies and similar technologies appears at the bottom of your screen. This banner warns you that by continuing your navigation on the Garage-Location Patrick SA website (e.g. by loading a new page or by clicking various elements of the site), you accept the placement of cookies on your device. Depending on the type of cookie in question, it may be necessary to obtain your consent (necessary cookies) to place and read cookies in your device.
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- rc:a: This cookie is used to distinguish humans from robots. This allows the website to create reports on the use of the site.
- rc:c: This cookie is used to distinguish humans from robots.
- PHPSESSID: Saves the configuration of user settings made through page requests.
Statistics cookies help the website owner understand how visitors interact with websites through anonymous collection and communication of information.
- _ga: Registers a unique username in order to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the site.
- _gid: Registers a unique username in order to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the site.
- _gat: Used by Google Analytics to significantly reduce the rate of queries
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors through websites. The aim is to display ads which are relevant and interesting to the individual user and therefore more valuable to third-party publishers and advertisers.
- ads/ga-audiences: used by Google AdWords to recapture visitors who may migrate to different websites depending on the visitor's online behaviour